Deposit your thesis to OUR Archive
Welcome to The University of Otago Library's thesis deposit system
Note: If you have trouble depositing your thesis please contact the OUR Archive administrator.
Before you start depositing your thesis
You must have received confirmation from the University that you:
- Have satisfactorily completed any required amendments
- Can produce the finalised version of your thesis
- Have completed the Author Declaration Form (that was or will be submitted with the hardcopy of your thesis).
The files required for deposit
The complete thesis file(s) is required, even if you only want to
make the abstract available. The file must be an exact replica of
the corrected thesis accepted for your degree (the version that was
bound). Deposit the main part of your thesis as a PDF file, along
with any of the following:
- Any supplementary material that you wish to make available with your thesis
- A report of third-party copyright protected material contained within your thesis
- Detailed evidence indicating the permissions given to use third-party copyright
protected material in your thesis.
Start a deposit
Please type the characters (not case sensitive) displayed below into the box provided to start a new deposit or resume your saved deposit.